Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my corner of the world. I believe our experiences are not only for our benefit, but should be shared. I hope you will find something in my journey to encourage and inspire you.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome

I've spent weeks agonizing over what to write here. I don't want to write for the sake of writing. If no one benefits from my words, then I should be using my time to accomplish other things. Ultimately, I believe that each of us has a story to share. God didn't create us who we are or give us the experiences we have only for our own benefit. We are created to live in community and share our lives. My struggle today may serve as an encouragement to someone in a similar situation or as a warning to one who is at a decision point. So I will prayerfully put my thoughts into words and trust God for the fruit they will bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment