Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my corner of the world. I believe our experiences are not only for our benefit, but should be shared. I hope you will find something in my journey to encourage and inspire you.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ways to Beat the Heat at Living Well Spending Less

It is miserably hot again here so when I decided to make something sweet, it had to be no-bake. I have these two recipes pinned and haven't decided which to make. These No Bake Almond Butter Bars at Living Low Carb or Best Ever No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars at Money Saving Mom.

Of course, I got distracted by all the links to past articles at Money Saving Mom and saw the badge for Living Well Spending Less (I had to check it out because we all want to be able to enjoy life more while spending less, don't we?) and found her Thrifty Thursday link up.

I'm adding my Mom's BBQ to the list of fun summer activities and oven free recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment